20 facts about me

Hi, I want to start by introducing myself. Let´s do that with 20 facts about me!

1.)    My name is Carina.
2.)    I´m 17 years old.
3.)    My birthday is on April Fool´s Day.
4.)    My zodiac sign is Aries.
5.)    My mother tongue is German.
6.)    But my favourite language is English.
7.)    I´m fond of Harry Potter books and movies.
8.)    I love music. It touches my heart.
9.)    A big dream of mine is to travel as much as I can
10.) My biggest goal is to become an actress.
11.) I´m not a morning person.
12.) I hate maths.
13.) I like piercings but not in the face.
14.) My favourite singer is Ed Sheeran.
15.) My favourite season is summer.
16.) My first celebrity crush in my childhood was Emma Watson.
17.) My favourite food is pizza.
18.) I´m a student.
19.) I get stressed about things easily.
20.) I created this blog because I love helping people and giving advice. I also want to improve my English and my writing skills.


Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to your blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to write this blog. You seem very friendly and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pia, you seem very friendly and sweet too haha :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog�� I’m really looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for your new blog! Hopefully, you stay motivated to continue!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do I get motivated?

How to overcome stressful situations